Monday, February 04, 2008

You don't deserve me much

You walk on me, you dance on me
Punch me in my face when you are angry
You live on me, you thrive on me
Dig me up when you find nowhere to go

I provide you for all that you ask
Yet you seem not to value me enough to protect me
My tears go unnoticed and my pain unfelt
Centuries have passed by and you just deteriorate me
Leaving me with nothing but shards of my innocence

I have waited enough for your senses to awaken
Now, I withdraw myself from you…bit by bit, every moment
I need to rest for a while, to rejuvenate myself
I have enjoyed and loved serving you for ages

If you loved me a bit, wouldn’t have had to shelve myself
My heart skips a beat when I word what I was made to feel
Wish I didn’t have to say this, but yes its true my child …You don’t deserve me much’

Wish I could say, “Live a good life ahead” but the Creator decided otherwise
Said to me, “O Divine Earth! Unworthy are my children of the blessings you shower on them”
No more words I intend to say…

No comments: